SBB is the primary train operator in Switzerland, they offer efficient and on time travel with their national rail network. SBB products available on the GDS are as follows:
Swiss Travel Pass
|Switzerland – All stations||3 Days Consecutive||1300||ZRQ||XZP|
|4 Days Consecutive||1301||ZRQ||XZP|
|8 Days Consecutive||1302||ZRQ||XZP|
|15 Days Consecutive||1303||ZRQ||XZP|
SBB Passes are available as follows:
- Standalone 9B/450
Standalone sales (ticketed on 9B plate) are possible in these BSP/ARC markets:
- ARC USA
- BSP Australia
- BSP Austria
- BSP Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg
- BSP Canada
- BSP Czech Republic
- BSP Finland
- BSP France
- BSP Germany
- BSP Hong Kong
- BSP India
- BSP Indonesia
- BSP Ireland
- BSP Italy
- BSP Japan
- BSP Macao
- BSP Malaysia
- BSP Mexico
- BSP Norway
- BSP Scandinavia – Open in Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- BSP Singapore
- BSP South Korea
- BSP Spain
- BSP Taiwan
- BSP Thailand
- BSP UK
- BSP Vietnam
- Sirena Travel
- Travel Sky
- Passes can only be sold to passengers with foreign (non-Swiss) passports.
Swiss Travel Pass (Consecutive version)
You can use the Swiss Travel Pass on the Swiss Travel System which includes trains, buses and boats. As a passholder, you are granted a discount on most scenic mountain trains and cable cars. The Swiss Travel Pass is also valid on the public transport networks of 90 towns and cities in Switzerland and includes access to museums in Switzerland.
The Pass comes with validity of 3 days, 4 days, 8 days & 15 days consecutively.
- 9B flight 1300 – 1314
- F: First
- Y: Economy
- N/A. Adult fare only.
GDS Availability Display
When issuing on 9B/450 plate please use “ SSR CTCE” format at the booking time in order to communicate PAX email address to 9B so that 9B could send an email 72 hours to departure reminding passenger about compulsory check-in on accesrail.com.
- Before departure: 15% penalty more than 24 hrs before departure.
- Within 24 hours to departure and after Departure: non refundable.
- Requests for refunds must be initiated at the point of sale.
- No group bookings allowed.
Passengers must check-in to receive their travel document for the rail segment. Within 72 hours prior to the departure SBB train ticket can be picked up either:
- Web check-in at check-in.accesrail.com – passenger can choose if they receive ticket as print@home,solution or mobile ticket
Passenger visits check-in.accesrail.com within 72 hours prior to departure.
Passenger enters his/her first and last name and one of the following: PNR Locator or; e-ticket number.
Passenger prints the travel document or downloads it to his/her mobile device, which is required for boarding or demands a Mobile ticket (no printout is needed).
Directions for Airport Transfers
- Geneva and Zurich airports are equipped with signage for direction between airports and train stations located beneath or next to the airport
- Geneva Airport: The airport is 250m away from the railway terminal via a covered walkway
- Zurich Airport: The station is located underneath the Airport Centre at the lowest level (02)
Conditions of Travel
Travel is subject to SBB conditions of carriage.
Are seat reservations compulsory?
It is not obligatory to reserve seats for SBB. If Pax prefers to reserve a specific seat he may do so at the train station for a nominal fee..