Michigan Flyer coach (bus) service provides connections between East Lansing, Ann Arbor, and Detroit Metropolitan Airport.
Michigan Flyer runs the route:
- East Lansing –> Ann Arbor –> Detroit Metro Airport or
- Detroit Metro Airport –> Ann Arbor –> East Lansing
Michigan Flyer E-tickets are available as follows:
Standalone sales (ticketed on 9B plate) are possible in these BSP/ARC markets:
- ARC USA
- BSP Australia
- BSP Austria
- BSP Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg
- BSP Canada
- BSP Czech Republic
- BSP Finland
- BSP France
- BSP Germany
- BSP Hong Kong
- BSP India
- BSP Indonesia
- BSP Ireland
- BSP Italy
- BSP Japan
- BSP Macao
- BSP Malaysia
- BSP Mexico
- BSP Norway
- BSP Scandinavia – Open in Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- BSP Singapore
- BSP South Korea
- BSP Spain
- BSP Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- BSP Taiwan
- BSP Thailand
- BSP UK
- BSP Vietnam
- Infini Sabre
- Sirena Travel
- Travel Sky
- Available worldwide.
- 9B flights 8000 – 8045
- Y: Economy class
Michigan Flyer amenities:
- Free Wi-Fi internet on board
- 110 volt electric outlets
- Complementary bottled water on board
- Reclining seats with foot rests
- Soft reading lights
- WC/washroom on board
- Advise driver to prearrange taxi upon arrival of your destination
- Enterprise rental car will deliver rental card with advance reservations
Auto Cancellation of Booking
- If booking not ticketed 36 hours before departure, the booking will be auto cancelled.
When issuing on 9B/450 plate please use “ SSR CTCE” format at the booking time in order to communicate PAX email address to 9B so that 9B could send an email 72 hours to departure reminding passenger about compulsory check-in on accesrail.com.
- Before departure: 15% penalty until 24 hrs to departure
- Within 24 hours to departure and after Departure: non refundable
- Requests for refunds must be initiated at the point of sale.
- No group bookings allowed. Up to 99 passengers with unique names can be issued on the same PNR.
Passenger ID and e-ticket are required to board the Michigan Flyer motor coach.
All 9B ground transportation tickets are to be handled in your system just like any other airline ticket. For Michigan Flyer, please issue e-tickets. Use the same entry as you would for airline carriers. All 9B tickets are to be reported through your standard reporting process (BSP/ARC). This is literally an airline e-ticket and the motor coach driver will have record of this pre-paid sale (as an e-ticket). Please provide your client a copy of GDS itinerary showing the segment ticketed.
Period of Validity
- Valid for a specific date, time and bus as per schedules. All services are filed as free sale.
Seat guaranteed. No fixed seat allocated. Not overbooked.
Michigan Flyer allows two checked bags and one carry-on, plus a purse or back pack, free of charge. To avoid extra charges for oversize or overweight baggage, each checked bag must:
- Weigh 50 pounds (23 kg) or less
- Not exceed 62 inches (157 cm) in total length + width + height
Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) from/to:
- Ann Arbor (ARB)
- East Lansing (LAN)
- All coaches pick up and drop off at both terminals in Detroit Metro Airport.
- Michigan Flyer does not service the Ann Arbor, Jackson or Lansing Airports.
- Ann Arbor location is only Blake Transit Center, 390 S. Fifth Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104. Corner of S.5th Avenue and William Street- across from the Ann Arbor Library.
- Lansing location is only at the Marriott Hotel, East Lansing City Center, 333 Albert st., East Lansing, Michigan (across from Michigan Atate University Campus).
- For more details on pick-up locations: http://www.michiganflyer.com/LocationsParking.aspx
What if the passenger misses their train connection?
If you miss your motor coach, in most circumstances Michigan Flyer will accommodate you at no additional cost on the next coach that has space available.
Terms & Conditions
The full conditions can be downloaded / printed from: http://www.michiganflyer.com/FAQsPolicies.aspx