SBB Train Tickets
SBB is the primary train operator in Switzerland, they offer efficient and on time travel with their national rail network. SBB’s point to point tickets can be booked both as a stand-alone product and in connection with a flight (interline) as long as that airline has an interline agreement with AccesRail.
The following routes and destinations are offered out of Geneva and Zurich Airports:
|Zurich Airport (ZRH)||Geneva Airport (GVA)|
|Geneva Airport||GVA||Sion Airport *||SIR|
|Grenchen Sued||ZHI||St. Gallen||QGL|
|St. Gallen||QGL||Zurich Airport||ZRH|
*Marked destinations include bus connection
SBB Tickets are available as follows:
Standalone sales (ticketed on 9B plate) are possible in these BSP/ARC markets:
- ARC USA
- BSP Australia
- BSP Austria
- BSP Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg
- BSP Canada
- BSP Czech Republic
- BSP Finland
- BSP France
- BSP Germany
- BSP Hong Kong
- BSP India
- BSP Italy
- BSP Indonesia
- BSP Japan
- BSP Macao
- BSP Malaysia
- BSP Mexico
- BSP Scandinavia – Open in Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- BSP Singapore
- BSP South Korea
- BSP Spain
- BSP Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- BSP Taiwan
- BSP Thailand
- BSP UK
- BSP Vietnam
- Sirena Travel
- Travel Sky
- Available worldwide including Switzerland.
- 9B flights 1315 – 1999
- F: 1st class
- Y: Economy
- N/A. Adult fare only.
GDS Availability Display
When issuing on 9B/450 plate please use “ SSR CTCE” format at the booking time in order to communicate PAX email address to 9B so that 9B could send an email 72 hours to departure reminding passenger about compulsory check-in on accesrail.com.
- Before departure: 15% penalty more than 24 hrs before departure
- Within 24 hours to departure and after Departure: non refundable
- Requests for refunds must be initiated at the point of sale.
Auto Cancellation of Booking: 36 hrs prior to departure.
- No group bookings allowed.
Passengers must check-in to receive their travel document for the rail segment. Within 72 hours prior to the departure SBB train ticket can be picked up either:
- Web check-in at check-in.accesrail.com – passenger can choose if they receive ticket as print@home,solution or mobile ticket
Passenger visits check-in.accesrail.com within 72 hours prior to departure.
Passenger enters his/her first and last name and one of the following: PNR Locator or; e-ticket number.
Passenger prints the travel document or downloads it to his/her mobile device, which is required for boarding or demands a Mobile ticket (no printout is needed).
Directions for Airport Transfers
- Geneva and Zurich airports are equipped with signage for direction between airports and train stations located beneath or next to the airport
- Geneva Airport: The airport is 250m away from the railway terminal via a covered walkway
- Zurich Airport: The station is located underneath the Airport Centre at the lowest level (02)
Conditions of Travel
Travel is subject to SBB conditions of carriage.
Are seat reservations compulsory?
It is not obligatory to reserve seats for SBB. If Pax prefers to reserve a specific seat he may do so at the train station for a nominal fee..