Terms and Conditions
AccesRail Inc. is a division of ACP Marketing Canada Inc.
General Terms and Conditions
- Travelers are responsible for ensuring that they have all the necessary visas and appropriate travel documents prior to their departure.
- Train schedules and fares are subject to change and availability.
- E-tickets are emailed to the traveler in a PDF. A printed copy of the PDF may be required to board the train. It is the traveler’s responsibility to have these documents for travel.
Conditions of Travel
- For complete product details please refer to the “Information” tab, which is located next to the “Shopping” tab on the product booking pages.
- There is usually no checked luggage on trains or buses, you are responsible to carry your own luggage on-board. If you require special luggage handling, it is better to check with the ground operating carrier directly. This may be subject to additional charges which are not covered by your ticket.
- No refund can be made if the Ticket confirmation email cannot be produced.
- Refunds are not given on validated Tickets once the commencement date has been reached.
- Neither the Participating Operators nor their Agents can accept any responsibility for any failure in the provision of any special offers included.
- Unless otherwise outlined, a minimum 15% cancellation fee is imposed on unused Tickets.
- Special offers are not refundable.
- No refund can be made while traveling directly with the operating carrier.
- There is no refund for partially used Tickets. Tickets presented on or after the first day of validity are considered partially used.
Privacy & Security
In cases where the user provides personal contact information and financial information, it is used solely for billing purposes and to fulfill customer orders. AccesRail Inc. is committed to respecting users’ privacy and protecting their personal information both online and off-line. This website takes every precaution to protect user information.
Conditions of Carriage
- Travelers will be subject to the conditions of carriage outlined by the operating carrier.
Responsibility & Liability
AccesRail Inc. acts only as a booking and distribution agent. All bookings are accepted and all tickets and vouchers are issued on the express condition that AccesRail Inc. is not responsible or liable for any loss (consequential or other-wise), damage (including but not limited to loss of or damage to Passenger’ clothes, baggage, or other property whatsoever), death, injury, delay, inconvenience or irregularity caused by or arising out of or in connection with any defect in any vehicle or other land or sea conveyance used, rented or travelled in, or through the negligence, willful misconduct or other acts, defaults or omissions of any carrier, car rental company, hotel, restaurant or other provider of goods or services. Every booking is accepted subject to the conditions, tariffs, and regulations imposed by the rail, shipping, bus, car rental, car insurance or other companies, firms or persons concerned.